Fall 2023 - Interior Design College Internin GAC Savannah
Candidates must be proficient with taking instruction and time management, as well as understand design theory and principles.
Internship - Late August/early September to December for at least 14 weeks.
This position will be posted until 3/31/2023, and the interviewing proces will start in April.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide effective assistance with presentations (sample boards, renderings, drawings) of aircraft design concepts incorporating customers requirements to achieve marketing objectives and to meet all FAA requirements
- Interface with interior design to develop effective presentations for aircraft refurbishments and/or completions.
- Assist in coordinating all fabric material inquiries and reserves to check for availability for assigned aircraft
- Organize, prepare, distribute and file materials and data to help establish and maintain effective communication and information systems within the design department.
- Support completion design as required.
1. Maintain organization and cleanliness of sample library
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Currently seeking a bachelors or masters degree in Interior Design in a full time capacity.
- Junior level or above.
- Graduatingafter December 2023
- Minimum2.8 cumulative gpa or higher at the time of application, and it must be noted on the resume submitted.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work for the duration of the internship.
- Be available to work at least 16 - 40 hours for 14 weeks.
Minimum Experience Requirements:
- Knowledge of design principles, color science, textile, carpet and leather techniques.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Education and Experience Requirements
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
Perform other duties as assigned.
Requisition Number: 201321
Percentage of Travel: None
Employment Type: Coop/Intern
Number of Openings: 3
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
Gulfstream does not provide work visa sponsorship for this position, unless the applicant is a currently sponsored Gulfstream employee.
| | |
Copyright 2020 Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation. All Rights Reserved. .
Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation, a wholly-owned subsidiary of General Dynamics (NYSE: GD), designs, develops, manufactures, markets, services and supports the world's most technologically-advanced business jet aircraft
Gulfstream, an equal opportunity employer, is committed to diversity and inclusion in its workplace.